As September slips quietly away the annual National Minimum Wage increase is just around the corner.
From 1st October 2013 the new National Minimum Wage rates will apply. The new rates are:-
- Adults hourly rate goes up to £6.31
- 18 – 20 Year Old hourly rate goes up to £5.03
- Apprentice hourly rate goes up to £2.68
Please make sure you adjust your payroll from next Tuesday – 1st October 2013 – to reflect these changes.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about these changes.
Latest posts by Ray Stewart (see all)
- Back To Normal Service! - 4 December 2015
- Auto-Enrolment – The Tricks Begin - 9 November 2015
- National Minimum Wage increase from 1st October 2015 - 28 October 2015