Act now to get money back from the VATman
If you want a chance of claiming some money of the VATman, have a look at the list here and tick off those that might apply to you. Each tick indicates a potential claim for VAT back plus interest from the VATman: –
* For some of these claims, you can look for money back from the last there years. These claims will be paid out.
* If you were in business during 1997 or earlier, there is a further claim that can be made, although that needs to be submitted by 31 March 2009 at the latest. These claims will also be paid out, but may be subject to detailed investigation.
* If you think you are entitled to claim back VAT for the period between the late 90’s and 2006, then a claim can be made, but you may have to wait for cases to be resolved in the coming few months to find out if the VATman will pay out.
ACT now! Fax or e-mail your answers back to me and we will first of all confirm that a claim can be made, provide you with some more information, and then supply you with a checklist for the information you will need to gather so that we can submit your claim for you.
Our fee is [35%] of all monies refunded by the VATman. For this we will: –
1. compile the claim
2. submit the claim
3. deal with HMRC enquiries during the claim process
4. Submit an appeal on your behalf if HMRC unreasonably fail to agree your claim.
What we expect you to do is to find information to support the claim and provide us with that information. Where information is incomplete, perhaps due to the passage of time, we will use our skills to prepare a claim on your behalf based on solid accounting principles. Don’t be put off if you only have sketchy information!
So, put the ticks in the boxes and send your form back to us now!
Latest posts by Ray Stewart (see all)
- Back To Normal Service! - 4 December 2015
- Auto-Enrolment – The Tricks Begin - 9 November 2015
- National Minimum Wage increase from 1st October 2015 - 28 October 2015