For a long time now I have been working on bringing a series of seminars to our local area that would be of use to all local businesses – not just clients. The idea is for a combined seminar/networking/strategic goal setting sessions with maybe a bit of food/coffee thrown in for good measure.
I used to enjoy my breakfast sessions with the Federation of Small Business before they finished due to falling attendance and I have been thinking about how to make a regular monthly meeting more useful and more interesting to keep attendance flowing.
I have discussed my ideas with loads of people and everyone has been very kind and supportive – but, nice and reassuring as it is, would that goodwill actually convert to bums on seats on a regular basis to make the whole thing worthwhile?
The format I have in mind is a semi-formal, themed, training seminar lasting about 20 minutes to cover a practical approach to a series of business problems, then an opportunity for attendees to bring a specific problem they are tussling with and to put it to the other successful entrepreneurs at the meeting in the form of a strategic board session so that they can create an action plan for dealing with the issue allowing you to continue building your business profitably. These sessions should not last more than 2 hours so will not impact too much into a busy schedule.
Basically the sessions will be designed precisely for people like you. Does this sound like something that may be of interest to you?
As a taster, some of the training sessions I have been working on are:-
- The Secrets Of Profitable Networking
- Goals, Mission, Vision, Strategy
- How To Interpret The Numbers In Your Accounts
- 3 Proven Ways To Triple Your Chance Of Sales Success
- 80/20 Principle
- Extraordinary Guarantees
- Business Planning
- Getting Paid
- Getting To Yes
- Getting Customers To Buy More From You
- Getting What You Really Want
- Sensational Service
- Creativity For Business Breakthroughs
- Crowning The Customer
- Windows Of Opportunity
- Make Your Message Stick
- Increasing Your Productivity And Efficiency
- Lousy Letters Lose
- 3 Steps To Enthusiastic Employees
- Building Your Personal Wealth
- Breaking The Rules Pays Off
- Advertise Your Business For Free
- The Perfect Selling Machine
- 7 Simple Steps To Maximise Your Business Success
- How To Create A Great Feedback System
- How To Be Completely Free Of Debt In 7 Years
- Michael Gerber’s Three Keys
- 19 Communication Strategies That Will Get You Better Results
- Change When Times Are Tough
- Designing A Business That Gets The Results You Really Want
- How To Make It In Business Without Losing It
- How Toyota Can Help Add 40% To Your Bottom Line
- 7 Ways To Sell More
- Creating Shareholder Value
- Joint Ventures
- Phone Impressions
- Time Management
- Good To Great
- Motivate Your Team
- Objections Are Really Questions
- 3 Transformative Business Tools
- Creating A High Achievement Culture That Leads To Financial Success
- How To Use Benchmarking To Become An Industry Leader
- Making Work Fun With Serious Intent
- Why Should People Buy From You
- Harnessing The Power Of Word Of Mouth Advertising
- How To Be The Best At Following Up Sales Leads
- How To Never Lose Another Customer
- The Seven Keys To Business…The Triple A Story
- What To Do When Your Competitors Are Cheaper Than You
- The Perfect Selling Machine
Please complete the form below – either to tell me I am a total idiot and have been wasting my time – or hopefully – to indicate you may be interested in coming along to a session.
I really value your feedback because this is a big commitment for me if it is to go ahead. Please fill in the form before leaving!
I look forward to hearing from you shortly.