What is Xero?
- Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, VAT, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, your accountants, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- At its core, Xero is an easy-to-use but powerful online bookkeeping and accounting system for SMEs and their advisors.
- Xero includes a full accrual accounting system with a cashbook, automated daily bank feeds, invoicing, debtors, creditors, VAT and reporting.
- Xero is an online accounting system that gives you access to your financial information anytime, anywhere. Xero updates your financial information in real-time.
- The privacy and security of your data is taken care of and is stored on Xero’s secure servers, where it’s backed up regularly. This means even if your computer is lost or stolen your data is safe.
To find out more go to Xero Online Accounting Software where you can trial Xero Accounting UK for free.